Welcome to INCOME NIGERIA, Are you interested in articles about How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone, this post contains all the necessary details on Checking Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone.
Sometimes someone would want to send payment to us and when we are asked for our account number, we tend to forget. Even though we didn’t forget, We just want to make sure that we are on the right track to avoid further complications in the future.
USSD code to Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone
To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Mobile Phone, It doesn’t matter the kind of phone you are using. It might be a Nokia torch, 3310, or an android phone.
Have you ever been in circumstances where you need to send your account number to a friend or relation? Such events could need urgency and no error because you don’t want to give them a wrong Union Bank Nuban account number.
If you have forgotten your bank account number, then there’s an essential need to check a bank account number for accuracy before sending or transferring money to it.
The thing is, Union Bank USSD code can do a lot of wonders
Today, I will be sharing how to check Union Bank account number on your mobile phone. It doesn’t need an internet connection to work. So, you can use a feature phone to check your Union Bank account number. And it works perfectly on all network in Nigeria (Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, MTN etc).
Let us get started…
How To Check Union Bank Account Number On Your Phone
To get or know your Union Bank account number;
- Kindly send “BAL to 20123” on your registered phone number and your account balance as well as your account number would be sent to you.
- Make sure the number you’re checking your account number with is registered or associated with the account.
Apart from using the SMS shortcode method, there are a couple of other ways I’ve used to check my bank account number, those tactics have been covered in this post. You should check it out also.
Let me know via the comment box if you have a question or better still, visit Union Bank bank official social media pages to communicate with a customer care representative
What to do next:-
- Share your experiences and comments in the comment for we provided below, Make your ideas Known.
- If you find our contents valuable, Support Incomenigeria.com by telling other about our website.
- Click on the sharing buttons to share our posts on your social media networks like Facebook and twitter or Whatsapp groups.
Thanks and remain blessed,