Here is a detailed article on Access Bank Transfer Code | This post contains USSD Code to transfer money from Access Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet | Android, iOS, Windows etc.
How To Get code to transfer money from Access Bank to other Banks on your mobile device below.
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Access Bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Access Bank now support direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Access account.
With the code below, you can;
- Transfer money from Access to Access bank.
- Transfer money from Access to another banks. (Interbank money transfer)
Access Bank Transfer Code | How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks On Mobile
Access Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from Access bank to another bank, follow the steps below;
- Dial *901# and follow the instruction.
- Select 2 (Transfer Funds)
- Select 1 to transfer to Access bank or 2 transfer to other banks
- Enter Amount
- Enter Account Number and follow the prompt.
If you can’t use the USSd code method to trasnfer funds across to other account holders then here is an alternative to that method;
Access Bank Transfer Via Mobile App
You can send money using your Access bank mobile apllication. I use this too often, may be because I think it’s more secure than the above. Anyway, here are the steps..
- Click here to download the Access bank mobile application on iPhone and Android to get started.
- Then visit your bank to help you with the neccessary knowhow.
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can do an inter or intra money transfer.. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!