Are You Searching For GTBank mobile money transfer , Here’s how to send funds from GTBank to another banks.
GTBank Transfer Code , This Informative post contains USSD Code to transfer money from GTBank to other banks on your mobile device with or without internet (Android, iOS, Windows etc)
There is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from GTBank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
GTBank now supports direct mobile transfer of funds on your mobile device, it works on all mobile device (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your GTBank account.
GTBank Transfer Code | How To Transfer Money From GTBank To Other Banks On Your Mobile Device
GTBank USSD Money Transfer Code
To transfer money from GTBank account to another bank account;
To Transfer funds to same bank (Intrabank transfer)
- Dial *737*1*Amount*Account Number# e.g *737*1*1000*1234567890#
- Use the last four digits of your Naira MasterCard to complete the transaction.
- To transfer to Another Bank (Interbank Transfer)
- Dial *737*2*Amount*Account Number# e.g *737*2*1000*1234567890#
- Then use the last four digits of your MasterCard to complete the transaction.